Conference Day One – Tuesday 3 December 2019
Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019
· Re-hire: Pulling ‘new blood’ from other industries and at a junior level to enhance the digital capabilities of personnel
· Re-train: Re-equipping the current pharma manufacturing workforce with the digital skills required through intensive training and development
· Case study of CMO management within the consumer goods verticle of one of the world’s largest producers
· Why is communication and transparency of the upmost importance when developing CMO partnerships?
· How does this transparency and communication of a shared plan allow for the development of new technologies and processes in partnership?