Conference Day One – Tuesday 3 December 2019
Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019
· Outline of the implementation and scale up of continuous bioreactors
· What is the relative cost of manufacturing?
· What level of connectivity was required to implement this process?
· What lessons learnt and best practice have been derived from the project, to be used in future projects?
· What level of real-time monitoring is required?
· Why are both CPV and automated technology necessary for effective continuous processing?
· What other elements of industry 4.0 are making continuous processing a reality?
· How is CPV and continuous processing now seen by regulators as something that will improve quality and adherence to regulatory requirements?